Super Mario World on Crak Super Mario World on Crak

Jokes for 8-year-olds

that wasnt funny at all...

AppleClock and the Tree AppleClock and the Tree

I hate you

I want my one minute of life back...that wasnt even so lame it was funny. If you're gonna make an animation that is pointless, submit flashing colors or spam! I would have given you 10/10 for that! But no you get 0

Pencil-Clock responds:

Sorry! I just had a hard time figuring out a plot. The next one I make will be better...
:D

electronic shower saver electronic shower saver

ELECTRONIC WATER SAVER?!?!?!?!

This animation would have been good if the electronic water saver was replaced with prostitutes, guns and nachos. 0/10! :(

I dare you to click me! I dare you to click me!

10 stars

and yes i enjoyed the part where you were hating everything, i mean cmon people down with religion

shizuka6288 responds:

I wasnt saying down with religion i was just making a small joke. People have the right to there respective religions. Ironically i am aeithist and i hoped more people would have seen the humor in it

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

i love taco!

great game and all, i absolutely love taco cause he's an oktapus! wo0t is my middle name, wo0t is thy game! play this game!

_=(Wolf)=_ Moments Of A high _=(Wolf)=_ Moments Of A high

well,

i don't like trance so therefore this is shit

Geigamg responds:

-___- great a hate crime, well we got ourselves a poor sport. =D Thanks for your time _=(Wolf)=_

Pico's School (Photo) Pico's School (Photo)

Great stuff.

Whats with all these comments? Okay, the rules were bent, so what? Lighten up and stop acting like you run Newgrounds. Its funny when a set of guidelines get put out and suddenly everyone is a bigshot online law enforcer. The guidelines were obviously made to eliminate the inevitable hoard of bland landscape photos and such - this photo is clearly an acception, as it is FRONT-PAGED!

Anyways, great shot. You guys clearly didnt just throw together some rough costumes and get your mum to take a photo. A lot of detail went into it and the result is awesome.